21.10.10

You

How lucky I am to have a man like you in my life...
There is no such a word or words to describe YOU
And most especially the love that you've given to me.

How thankful I am to have your numerous understanding
That you've always showed me.
How gladly I am to have your affections
Every time I feel down, you always cheer me up...

THANKS for that.

But every time I see you in hardship point of your life,
  a tears falling in your chicks,pains in your heart 
that causes by ME...
I feel guilty, 
I feel that I am not a good partner to you....
and I am so SORRY for that...

Though I cannot return your love way back to you,
at the same level,
Though my understanding is not wide like yours.
But wanted you to know
That I TRY,and keep trying
To go one better than all the things you've given to me,
I tried to give all your needs and favor
for us to commit two way process of  having these relationship...

GOD knows what brings us together...
Whether these relationship stands LAST...
Or stating a FAREWELL in future
I want you to know that...
YOU are the most valuable thing that happened in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment